2. If you could visit any country in the world right now, where would you go?
3. What is your favorite form of travel?
4. What is the longest vacation/holiday that you’ve ever been on?
5. Would you travel for a living?
1. I do like to see other countries, but I don't always enjoy the actual travel process. Plane rides can get long and tedious if they are over ten hours. The exception to that is cruising, of course. See #3
2. Rangi. I would love to be waking up to the sounds of the surf in Rangi.
3. Cruising, hands down. There you have all the comforts of a nice resort hotel that moves between countries/cities. You just have to sit back and relax. There's plenty to occupy your time, whether it's just relaxing and watching the sea drift by, learning a new skill, laughing with new friends, reading, or a host of other things. I am definitely hooked.
4. China, I think. That cruise was sixteen days and we had a ten-day land tour/river cruise. It was pretty awesome.
5. No, for the same reason that I didn't want to write for a living. It tends to take the fun out of it when you have do something for money. I enjoy it because it is once in a while and something to anticipate. I'm sure even cruising would lose its appeal to me if we do it too much. It would become humdrum rather than something to look forward to. I'm probably not explaining myself adequately.
Now it's your turn. How would you answer these questions?