2. Can you picture the child you once were, what were they really good at?
3. What advice would you give the ‘5 year old you’?
4. t was your biggest worry five years ago, do you still feel the same about it at this minute?
5. What’s your number one priority right this very moment?
1. Well, honestly, I am not through my life yet, so there's still time. I promised myself that while I grew older, I wouldn't grow up. So far, so good on that one. I promised me that there would also be time to play. Not as much as I'd like, but there's still playing. However, I promised myself I wouldn't become my mother... HA! As Oscar Wilde says, “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does, and that is his.”
2. I can and finding ways to amuse myself as I was often alone. Sure helped me to develop a well-defined and rich imagination.
3. Don't worry, you'll be okay and some day people will come to you for you.
4. Facing another bout of back surgery and wondering what the outcome would be. Now the surgery is over and the pain is much better, as long as I stay within my restrictions.
5. Another cup of coffee? Seriously, it's making sure that the theatre survives the waste that is our AD and BM.