2) How has travel affected you?
3) What are the best souvenirs you’ve ever collected while traveling?
4) What is your fantasy vacation?
5) Would you want to be a space tourist?
1. Oh, so many in London, Scotland and Ireland, plus The Sydney Opera House, the Louver, the Eiffel Tower, tons of stuff, even Devil's Island!
2. I would like to think that it has made me more patient with visitors to our country It certainly has expanded my food palate and my vocabulary.
3. Hmm, interestingly enough, a wooden spoon from New Zealand. it's made of Cowry wood and I use it for pretty much every meal I prepared. Also have some potholders that bring back a smile every time I use them.
4. A cruise down the Nile, with many stops along the way. One of these days, I will get to Egypt...
5. Nope, never have been interested in space travel... at least not for me.