Class of 1976
1. Did you know your spouse? Not until 1978
2. Did you car pool? I rode the bus in the morning and my father picked me up afterwards because I had drama club.
3. What kind of car did you have? Didn't have one until 1978
4. It's FRIDAY night where are you going? Probably home to do homework and watch TV.
5. What kind of job did you have? I was a library aide.
6. Were you a party animal? Nope
7. Were you considered a jock? Nope
8. Were you in choir/band? Nope
9. Were you a nerd? Yup and damn proud of it
10. Did you get suspended? Never.
11. Can you sing the fight/school song? We didn't have one
12. Where did you eat? I didn't. I would have a snack when I got home.
13. Where was high school? Union 32, Berlin VT.
14. What was your school mascot? A mustang... I think
15. If you could go back and do it over? Sure. It was fun.
16. Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with? We didn't have a prom. Or even dances.
17.Are you planning on going to the next reunion? Nope. We don't have them either.
18.Are you still in contact with people from high school? Nope
19.Did you skip school? Never!
20.Do you know where your high school sweetheart is? Didn't have one.
21.What was your favorite subject? English
22.Do you still have your High School ring? My dad wouldn't buy me one.
23.Do you still have your year-books? I do
Copy and paste...Let's read your story.