1) What is the most outrageous style you've ever rocked?
2) As a teen, were you an emo, goth, punk, grunger, or prep?
3) Have you ever had a crazy hairstyle/colour?
4) Do you think we ever really grow out of our teen selves?
5) Is there any fashion style you wish you could wear but maybe don't have the confidence?
Wow, I don't usually come up against such a roadblock, but fashion is one such time. I have no really interest in fashion or dressing in any one style. At home I wear a tee shirt and shorts/sweats, depending upon the season. At work I wear a SCT polo shirt and Dockers. When I dress up I will wear a Hawaiian shirt and Dockers or a dress/skirt, depending upon on my mood.
1. None. I dress to suit me, no one else.
2. None of the above
3. Purple, once by accident due to a bad hair dye.
4. Possibly, I would like to think that I am a better, more caring person than I was as a teen.
5. Refer to answer 1.