1. So, how was your summer/winter?
2. Did you get everything accomplished that you wanted to?
3. What would have made it better?
4. What would you have like to be able to do over?
5. Was it hot/cold enough for you?
1. Summer for me and it was great, but went by way too fast. It feels like it should still be June.
2. I lived through it and that's always good. We went camping a couple of times and got to break in the carpet cleaner, so it was pretty fun.
3. It could have been a little cooler and gone a little more slower - thanks.
4. Last weekend's camping with friends was pretty fun, so I wouldn't mind doing that again.
5. Too hot, by half. We had a stretch of 26 days of 100+ days and just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water, it's going to be 102 tomorrow. We have a week of 100+ temps to close out the month. Yay... not.