2) What are you really good at?
3) What are your best character traits?
4) What character traits do you need to work on?
5) What are some of your idiosyncrasies?
1. Um, my fingerprints? Sorry, so tired. Everyone is put together a little differently to be uniquely their own person, even twins. So, I guess everything I am, do, say, etc. makes me unique... unless there are a bunch of other people wondering how Illya Kuryakin would look in a tutu dancing a tango with a kangaroo while whistling Summer of Vivaldi's The Four Seasons.
2. Hopefully, cheering people up and I'm pretty good at cooking and writing.
3. I can empathize and hopefully I can make you feel better.
4. Not being so snarky and listening more.
5. I like to whistle, usually either Strangers in the Night or Copacabana. Makes my co-workers crazy, especially if I do it back stage.