1) What is the first song you remember from your childhood?
2) What is the first music you purchased with your own money?
3) What's a piece of music that you know by heart?
4) What's a song that makes you turn off the music right away?
5) And why?
1. On the Good Ship Lollypop - Shirley Temple
2. Hmm, probably one of Leonard Nimoy's albums. Loved Spock!
3. So, so many...too many to pick just one, I fear. Just about any ABBA song.
4. Again, there are several - really hate Don't Worry, Be Happy. Just thinking about it makes me shudder.