1. What are you thankful for this year or are you just happy it’s nearly over?
2. When you have a traditional family get together, be it Thanksgiving, Christmas or for some other reason, is there a dish that you just have to have or something is missing?
3. Do you like turkey?
4. Do you anticipate or dread family get-togethers?
5. If you could get your family/friends to listen to you at one of these gathers, really listen to you, what would you say to them?
1. Oh, so many things. I'm thankful for my friends, who really are my family. TBG, The Boy, Barb, Jeff, Sparky, and everyone here. I'd be lost without you guys. I'm thankful that I love my job again. I'm thankful for the health of my family, both human and furry. For me, it's been a very good year.
2. Mmm, you bet. Barb makes the bourbon glaze for her ham that is heaven on earth. Strangely enough, I now am responsibility for making the glaze at her place, but it never tastes the same when I make it at home.
3. Turkey is okay, but for me, a little goes a long way. TBG and The boy, on the other hand. We are getting a ten pound bird and there will be little left.
4. I anticipate. We started celebrating Thanksgiving with Barb and Rod years ago and I don't know what we would do without it. I love seeing everyone and there's always so much laughter and fun.
5. Hmm good question. I'd ask them to be more accepting and less judgmental and to not hate quite so much.