1. What are your feelings about snow?
2. What is the one thing you really dislike that is associated with snow
3 What is the one thing you really like that is associated with snow
4. Do you anticipate or dread bad weather reports?
5. Are you dreaming of a White Christmas?
1. It's no surprise. I don't care for snow. Growing up in Vermont, all I wanted was nice weather. It was okay to play in, but it kept you bundled up, so working in the barn was hard. I can remember sitting by the fire and wishing in my heart of hearts to be somewhere warm, someplace that didn't get snow. Success!
2. The inconvenience of having to either bundle up to your teeth or freeze outside. The ice and all the crap associated with it. I hated driving/riding in it.
3. Okay, I will grant you freshly fallen snow is pretty and I like looking at it.
4. Since we don't get snow, neither really. All we get is rain here, although I do hope for good weather for Christmas weekend so that people don't have to drive home in the stuff.
5. Only if it's white sand...