2. Which are your three favorite words in the dictionary and why?
3. What is a vegetarian dish that you really like?
4. What do you do when you have a misunderstanding with your friend?
5. What do you daydream about?
1. I grew up on a farm in Groton, Vermont and, yes, I will be totally honest. I do miss it some times. I loved the freedom that being in the country allowed, losing myself in the woods for hours and just learning to be happy in my own skin. Sure there were lots of chores, but there was a lot of time to learn to appreciate all that nature had to offer.
2. Hmm, I like sanguine, acquiesce, and ebullient. They sort of flow off the tongue in a happy way. I like their definitions and I like that fact that most of the people I talk with don't know what the hell they mean.
3. The curry rice that Masa, a local Japanese restaurant, makes. I could eat it every week and not get tired of it.
4. I tend to pull away and let a bit of time pass for things to settle down. Then it will be time to talk, if permitted, to explain my PoV and see what my friend has to say. If it's a behavior that persists, despite my attempts, I will back away and just let the friendship die.
5. That's easy - retirement. I think about it all the time, what I'll do and more importantly, what I won't do.