2. Are you a nervous flyer or a comfortable flyer?
3. Window seat or aisle seat?
4. What is the worst experience you've had flying?
5. What is the best experience you've had flying?
1. We flew to Hawaii and then on to Fiji a few days later.
2. A comfortable flyer. I love it.
3. Window. TBG likes to stretch his feet into the aisle.
4. Mostly just delays, although being delayed for three days because of that crash at SFO was a bummer, but not as much for the poor people who lost their lives.
5. That had to be flying first class in a Dreamliner. Those planes are sweet and the service was so fabulous. And they had the largest toilets of any plane I've been on - there was a chair in it - a freaking chair! I felt quite spoiled!