2) Who's your right hand man, your go-to person you need to get through the battles?
3) What's something you want in life, but you're patient and okay with just waiting for it?
4) Who is someone you know better than you know yourself?
5) What's something you're happy with right now, it's enough just where it is?
1. Running the scene shop at the college. It was a grand experience, even if it did leave me disabled and in pain. I do it all over again in a heartbeat.
2. The Big Guy. He's been my best friend since 1977. I wouldn't have it any other way.
3. Nothing really. As sad as it sounds, I'm am perfectly content with everything. Well, maybe retirement.
4. Sparky955. I didn't think after the death of my Batbuddy that I would ever have another friend to take her place. But I do. :D
5. See No. 3