2. Do you like pants pockets and what do you tend to put in them?
3. Do you believe the saying, 'Everything old is new again?'
4. Do you believe in serendipity?
5. Did you have to look up serendipity before answering Question 4?
1. I do, to be honest. Which is sort of stupid because I know they are people just like me. Teachers especially tongue tie me. My former Spanish teacher came to buy tickets and I couldn't remember a single Spanish phrase, despite the fact that I use Spanish nearly every day. Go figure.
2. I love pockets and won't buy pants without them. It's so convenient. Mine usually has Chapstick, my wallet and keys.
3. I' not sure if I believe in it as much as 'history is doomed to repeat itself' - mostly because we seem to be too naïve and forgetful as a race and keep making the same stupid mistakes again and again.
4. Very much so. It seems to have govern most of my life, in fact.
5. I did, but not for this question.