2.Are you expecting any big life changes this year? (new job, buying a house, etc.)
3.What are you most looking forward to this year?
4.What are you least looking forward to this year?
5.Is there anything you want to try this year that you haven't tried before? (could be a new food, new hobby, or anything.)
1. Nope. I've given up on them because with my memory I've forgotten them long before the year is out. Writing them down doesn't help as I forget where I put the list. :P
2. Goddess, I hope not. I'm pretty happy with how things are.
3. The trip to Hawaii/Fiji. Hawaii because it's home and Fiji because I loved the time we spent on it a few years ago.
4. Dealing with the Business Manager. I fear for the life of the theatre.
5. No, because I'm pretty open to just about anything at anytime. I don't actively seek out new stuff. It usually finds me.