1. Do you take any daily prescription medications?
2. Do you take any daily OTC (over the counter) medications?
3. Do you take vitamins?
4. When you are sick, do you take OTC remedies or immediately go to your doctor?
5. Do you take aspirin?
1. I take something from my thyroid and a daily cholesterol med.
2. Allergy meds. We live in the Central Valley and the joke is that if you don't have allergies when you arrive here, you will before you leave. Up in Reno, I was allergic to tumbleweeds, which wasn't much of an issue. Here, I'm freaking allergic to everything. Achoo!
3. I do, along with fish oil and iron to keep the anemia at bay.
4. Heh, I will go to great extremes to avoid going to the doctor. Great extremes...
5. I'm lucky in that I can and have no ill effects from them. They are my go-to pain reliever.