1. How do you feel about cooking?
2. How often do you cook a meal (from mostly fresh ingredients, not something ready-assembled that you just heat)?
3. How many people do you usually cook for, when you cook?
4. Do you have a favourite recipe book or chef?
5. Kitchen tools: use the fewest possible or gadgets are your friend?
1. Love it from start to finish, well maybe not the dishes, though.
2. Every day, sometimes two or three times. I prefer to cook from scratch.
3. I cook for four, but there are only two of us. The rest are either for another meal when I don't have time to cook or for lunches. It's much cheaper than eating out.
4. Absolutely. I adore Nick Stellino, Lida, Jacques Pepin, and Sam Choy. I will use one or more of them at least once a week.
5. I adore gadgets and will spend a happy time checking them out at the store. When I'm cooking, I usually only use my favorite chef's knife, which pretty much does everything I want except grate. everything else usually stays in the drawer.