1. What was your favorite past time in high school?
2. What is your all time favorite board game/card game?
3. What is the last movie you saw at the theatre and what did you think of it?
4. What is something (no matter what kind of mood your in) that makes you happy the moment you do it, see it, or hear it?
5.Do you believe that crop circles are made by human or alien?
1. Theatre. I started when in 1974 and I'm still there.
2. Clue and I don't think I stand alone in this. Mrs. White in the billiard room with a candlestick.
3. "Moana" and I liked it a lot, although it did mess up a lot of Maui's backstory. Hey, that's Disney. Look what they did to "Hunchback."
4. Well, honestly, nothing is 100%, but loving one of our fur kids usually improves me mood greatly.
5. Hmm, good question and I can't really say. I don't know why aliens would bother, unless it's like us with snow angels. Then and again, I don't know why people would go to all that effort either. Boredom or a need for attention makes people do odd things.