1. How did you name your pets?
2. Poirot or Miss Marpel?
3. Do you have a FB account too?
4. Books - hardcover or paperback
5. Mobile(cell phone): Windows/Android or Apple?
1. It's easy. They told me their names, not their secret name, of course, for that is one name that they'll never confess (:D T. S. Eliot). Seriously, when Jenny crawled into my lap for the first time, I just knew her name was Jenny Any Dots, same with Pyewacket. The kittens were coy. Patachou finally told me his name, I think at Svetlanacat's urging, but Bete Noir only told TBG. Titan had already been named when he came to us. So it's been with all our cats.
2. Oh, always Poirot. Miss Marpel annoys me just a little.
3. Nope and don't plan to either.
4. I prefer paperbacks, always have. Hardback are nice, but they are too heavy for me to hold for long periods. I cut my teeth on paperbacks, so that's where my heart lies.
5. Apple and I have to admit, it is as easy as everyone said it would be to use.