1. Have you ever been to summer camp?
2. If so, was it fun or did you hate it?
3. If not, did you ever wish you had?
4. What movie says "Summer Time" to you?
5. Did movies like "Friday the 13th" put you off summer camp?
Heck, I'm always ready for summer, if only for the good memories it brings me. Swimming, listening to the Red Sox on the radio, catching fire flies, and no school. Happy sigh
1. No, I haven't, although we did rent a cabin for two weeks every year. My mum hated it because everyone 'joined' us which meant she had to cook and clean up after everyone - no rest for her.
3. There are times when I think it would have been fun, but I was not one to get too far from Mum. Even overnight at my sister's would bring on gut wrenching bouts of homesickness.
4. No mystery there - "Meatballs"
5. I was an adult by the time the movie came out, so no impact, although I would be a liar if I didn't say it flickers through my mind every time we drive up to the bunkhouse. It's very isolated and there are moments when I think... naw, it's just the wind.