1) What's the weather like where you are today?
2) How does this type of weather make you feel?
3) What's your favourite time of year (thinking about the weather)?
4) Is there any weather that just makes you want to hide away indoors?
5) If you were moving somewhere purely for the climate, where would it be - what's your perfect year-round weather scenario?
1. The summer in the Central Valley - 94 with cloudless skies and cool in the evenings.
2. Usually energized. Not so much today.
3. The fall. I love the mild days and crisp nights.
4. Yup, snow. Hate, hate, hate the snow.
5. When I was younger, it was Hawai'i. However, menopause has left me less impressed with the heat. Honestly, I'm fine right where I am. We have long falls and springs, mild winters and the summer is only miserable for just a couple of weeks in July (or June this year). It's not perfect, but it suits me just fine.