2) Where would you like to get married?
3) If you were getting married in a week, who would be in your wedding party?
4) What would your wedding colours be?
5) Does marriage mean to you 'til death do us part?'
1. Too late. I've been married for 37 years and I love it. It was the best thing that ever happened to me.
2. Again, too late. We were married in The Pink House (a restaurant) in Genoa, NV. It was also where TBG proposed to me.
3. Barb, Jeff, John and Irene. I don't think Sparky could get out here that fast. Oh, and probably TBG.
4. We didn't have a color scheme. My wedding dress was 'antique' white and TBG would a beige leisure suit (it was 1980 - cut me some slack).
5. You bet your sweet 'William Tell Overture' it does.