2. What are two things you would do to improve the country if you were in complete charge?
3. What three TV shows do you like watching?
4. What are your four favorite ethnic dishes?
5. What are five words you love to use?
1. Oh, that's easy. I'd travel. Even with all that we have done, there are still so many places that I haven't seen yet. I'd hate to see my desk at the end of the year, though.
2. Eliminate the insanely high pay for politicians/movie stars/athletes and give that money to teachers and the education system. I would also instate two-year term limits - no more career politicians. They get four years and that's it. Imagine how much work they could get done if they weren't campaigning all the time.
3. M*A*S*H (it never gets old to me), The Simpsons and Mystery! on PBS.
4. Ooo, hard to pin down. egg rolls, spaghetti, chow mein, curry.
5. Another hard one: eschew, acquiesce, discombobulate, love, and groovy (it's a 60's thing)