1.Do you believe in reincarnation?
2.Have you ever felt that you knew someone the first time you met them?
3.Have you ever visited a foreign country or city for the first time and found that you knew exactly where things were?
4.Have you ever looked in the mirror and 'seen' a different face?
5.Is the belief in UFOs, aliens, physic powers, etc, growing because the belief in religion is dying?
1. Yes, I do. I can't really explain it, but there are moments that are so clear and yet I know it's not something that occurred in this life time. There are mysteries as to why I'm so worried about this or that when there is no history in this current life time to explain it.
2. There have been a few times in my life that an instant connection has happened. In most cases, it's been an incredible and wonderful thing.
3. Not a foreign country, but I have in the US. Most recently we were in Orlando and I told TBG the post office he was looking for was right around the corner, but he needed to go one block past because the road to it was one way. I had no clue how I knew that, I just did. It was weird.
4. Can't say that I have in all honesty.
5. I don't think so. Humankind has always needed something/someone to believe in. I don't see that changing. Nor do I think religion is dying. I think people are just more inclined to talk about it and not be worried about persecution for their beliefs. At least, that's my hope.
Do you keep things like cards that people have sent you for your birthday or special occasion?
Do you have a closet that needs to be cleaned out?
What are you doing this weekend?