2. When watching a movie, do you prefer things all laid out or to have to 'hunt for your own clues' along the way?
3. Do you want an ultimate ending to your movie or do you prefer to have it open for conjecture and discussion.
4. Do you talk during a movie (preferably one in your home, not in the theatre)?
5. Have you ever seen a blockbuster movie and not get what was so great about it?
1. That would be 2001 A Space Odyssey. It's fascination, but I sure don't understand it
2. I like having to hunt a little bit, but I don't like it when the information is so hidden or colluded that it is impossible to decipher (Agatha Christie mysteries are often like this).
3. Not always. Sometimes the best part of a movie is being able to come up with your own answers.
4. At home, a lot. In the theatre, I try not to unless I get totally lost. Even then I try to be quiet about it.
5. Oh, so, so many. This doesn't mean it's right or wrong. Everyone has a right to love a movie that speaks to him or her. But movies like Lawrence of Arabia... I just don't get it.