1. What was the first TV show you remember loving?
Star Trek. That’s easy
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of?
Well, so far NCIS.
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely on-line?
I haven’t watch anything on line
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended?
Dickensian. What a waste of time that was.
5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them?
6. Who is your favorite TV quiz show host, past or present?
Alex Trebek. Love Jeopardy
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series?
Hmm, Bugs Bunny/Looney tunes
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show?
Don’t have one
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show?
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character?
Toss up between Illya Kuryakin and Spock
11. What TV character can you most relate to?
Hmmm, none really unless it was Geoffrey Tennant from Slings and Arrows.
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference?
The Addams Family home
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush?
Again, a toss up between Illya and Spock
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence?
The original opening to Man from UNCLE
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
Are You Being Served?
Grace and Favor
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
Buffy, The Vampire Slayer
17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen?
Um, Dallas, any reality show, Games of Thrones
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch?
I wouldn’t. Everyone has a right to his or her own choice for shows.
19. What show cancellation broke your heart?
I was pretty upset when Star Trek was cancelled.
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time?
When Buffy finds her mother dead. The moment gets me every time.