2. Is there something you should have done yesterday, but totally blew off?
3. Is there something you need to do today that will likely meet the same fate?
4. What could make this the best weekend ever?
5. If you are in the US, did you take advantage of any Black Friday sales? If not, do you take advantage of sales or just buy things as you need them?
1. Well, it's still early, but I'm feeling pretty good. I'd be better if Titan would stop upchucking, though.
2. Actually, no. Despite my back being sore, I pushed onward and we got all the grocery shopping done for the week. That means we have today to cook and prep for The Boy and his SO without the pressure of trying to do everything in four hours tomorrow. Go, us!
3. I hope not, but as I said, it's still early and anything is possible. I mean, it is a Harry Potter Weekend on Freeform...
4. For Araceli to call and say that she's decided to work tonight so that I don't have to. That's NOT going to happen. Oh, and some rain would be nice.
5. I don't. I stay away from the retail stores. Grocery stores, OTOH, are empty and it was lovely to not have to struggle with a mass of people.