1) Have you ever written a letter to the editor of your local newspaper?
2) Have you ever called one of your elected officials to tell them your views on an issue important to you?
3) Have you ever testified during the citizen speak-out portion of a local government meeting?
4) Have you ever participated in a protest or demonstration?
5) If so, were you arrested for doing so?
1. I have written several of them and most of them have been published.
2. No, but our house representative has an office in the strip mall that is part of our apartment complex. I've been known to drop in on him a time or two to tell him what I think about this or that.
3. No I have not.
5. Well, since I never have, no arrests have been made.