1. What happened to you in 2017 that made you the happiest?
2. What are your plans for New Year's Eve/New Year's Day?
3. What was the best discovery you made in 2017?
4. What are your thoughts on the idea of "new year/new you?"
5. What are you most looking forward to in 2018?
1. I think going to Hawaii and Fiji with Jeff. That was such a win/win situation and it was nice to make something that he had wanted to do for a long time come true..
2. New Year's Eve, we will spend with Chef and his wife. We will eat Chinese food, drink too much wine and watch the ball drop in NYC. We will all be in bed by 9:30. New Year's Day, we don't have much of anything planned.
3. Coming to work and finding that Sceona, our loser Business Manager, had been fired. *yay*
4. Nothing wrong with this version of me. I have no intention to reinvent myself in 2018.
5. Venice and finally Pompeii! I can't wait!