Apologies for posting this a day late.
This week's questions are brought to you courtesy of spacefem, the letter F, and the number 5...
1.What's an unfinished project that you should really get to finishing?
2.What's something you want to finish in the next six months?
3.What's something you've done in the last year or so that you're proud to have accomplished?
4.How do you make yourself do something that you don't feel like doing?
5. Is there anyone around you who's great at staying motivated, who gives you inspiration to be productive?
I was just talking about goals with verucas_chaos. We were saying how goals seems more obtainable than resolutions.
1. The Raven quilt, but I'm hoping to get the edges sewed up today.
2. The Raven quilt. I have about a month of hand stitching left on it. And then it's on to the matching pillows.
3. I met or exceeding all my writing goals, such as they are. As they are all self imposed, it wasn't much.
4. I've never had a problem motivating myself. I have a pretty good sense of self discipline.
5. My Big Guy and of course, sparky955 and all my friends here .