1. What is something amazing that has happened in the last five years?
2. What is something you would love to happen in the next five years?
3. Do you make "life plans" or do you live spontaneously?
4. Do you think about what you might do when you retire?
5. Is your lifestyle similar to your parents, grandparents, or something utterly different?
1. I had very successful back surgery. It is nice to live without constant pain.
2. I'd like to retire and be able to enjoy it.
3. My hubby is the planner. I tend to just follow his lead. As long as there's money in the back for our retirement, everything else is gravy.
4. Every stinking day.
5. I work in the theatre, I'm fannish, we travel extensively... I'd say very different from the world that my parents and grandparents were from