Today's Friday Five is brought to us by eno_on on Livejournal.
1. After your first language, what language would you most like to learn? (Say first language too)
2. Does your country have a second language? What is it?
3. How many languages can you count to 5 in? To 10 in? List them.
4. What is the first overseas country you visited? And from where? (ie/ timbuctoo to mars)
5. What country do you most want to visit? And why?
1. My first language is English. I have learned Spanish and French enough to get around in it. I suppose more Hawaiian or Japanese.
2. I live in the US, we have many other languages.
3. English, French, Spanish, Italian, Hawaiian, Japanese... I think that's it.
4. I'm guessing you don't include Hawaii in that, even though it's technically over the ocean. Japan from California. The first of many trips.
5. You mean next? We've done a lot of traveling, but I haven't gotten to Spain or Egypt yet. Because I haven't been there yet. I want to see the pyramids with my own eyes. I want to sample the Spanish cuisine.