2. If Karma was to visit you now, would it be kind or kick you in the butt?
3. Do you believe you have lived another life previous to this one?
4. What do you believe in with an unshakable resolve?
5. What one factor influences your life the most?
You know when it's my turn to do these, I should ask easier questions...
1. Fate is defined as the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power. As such, not especially, because I believe we have a choice in each and everything we do. There are some daily decisions that we make every day, but we always have a choice to follow the same path or to do something else. I like to think I am the master of my life.
2. I'm hoping it would be kind. I try to be a good person. I hold doors for other people, pick up trash, and try not to be unkind. Karma is funny, though. It often does as it pleases.
3. I do believe in past lives, although details are hazy. There are just some bits of my personality that don't make sense to me, but I suspect most people can say that. I've never had a regression experience, it's just something I believe, I hope is true.
4. A few years ago, I would have said the goodness of people, but now I'm not so sure. I've seen some pretty ugly things in the past few years that has made me wonder if the human race is starting its decline into oblivion. I believe in my big guy and I believe in my friends. After that, I'm not so sure.
5. This is going to sound hokey, but it's love. I've never known a time without it. I've always had the love and unshakable support of my family and for most of my life, my husband. It's always been there to catch me when I fall and help me get back on my feet. I hope it always will be so.