Well, technically they are dead, but they were married until then.
2) Are you a vegetarian?
Nope, but I do love vegetables.
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Not a Christian
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Not to my knowledge
5) What jewelry do you wear daily?
My wedding ring
6) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
That's the best part!
7) Who is your hair stylist?
Paula, but she only cuts it.
8) Ever have any surgery? If so, what?
Yup. I've had a stapadictomy of my right ear and two surgeries (laminectomies) to stabilize the lumbar region of my spine.
9) Do you color your hair?
You don't get this color blonde in real life, baby.
10) What do you wear to bed?
11) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Um, once when I was about ten, I shoplifted two little metal letters, but I didn't really mean to.
12) Can you roll your tongue?
13) Electric razor or blade?
Blade when I use one.
14) What kind of shoes usually?
Sneakers, New Balance at the moment
15) Do you talk in your sleep?
Oh, yeah, at least according to my husband.
16) What is your natural hair color (do you even remember?)
Very dark brown (and I'm not THAT old)
17) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
18) Future child’s name?!
That ship sailed long ago...
19) Do you snore?
Again, yes, according to my husband, who also snores.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
right at this minute, I'd like to be on the porch of our fare in Rangiroa
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No, I have five cats and a husband - that's enough.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Hmm, first, after confirming the reality of it, call our investment banker and have him get involved. Then perhaps The Boy and our GD.
23) Gold or platinum/white gold?!
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmmm, tough... maybe sushi. At least there would be some variety.