2. What is your latest fandom?
3. What is the best fandom you’ve ever been involved in?
4. Do you regret getting involved in any fandoms?
5. Which fandoms have you written fanfiction for?
6. How did you get involved in your latest fandom?
7. What are the best things about your current fandom?
8. Is there a fandom you read fic from but don’t write in?
9. What surprised you the most about your latest fandom?
10. Do you miss your first fandom?
*if you aren't into fandoms, exchange the word for 'hobby/hobbies, except for #5, unless you've written something about your hobby for a newsletter, magazine, or something else.
1. My first was Star Trek. I was eight when I became a trekkie and it stuck with me for a good long time. Heck, I'd still count myself one. I even met my hubby at a ST club meeting in 1977.
2. & 3. Current and Best - has to be Man from UNCLE. I became a fan in '79 and never looked back. I've met some of my best friends because of it.
4. Not really. I don't let them rule me. If things got too awful, I left.
5. Oh, that's a bit trickier, Let's see: ST, MFU (TV and movie), Buffy, Sapphire and Steel, Invisible Man, Batman, Dr. Who, Minions, Addams Family, The Pink Panther, Fawlty Towers, Are You Being Served, The Prisoner, and probably some others.
6. I read a story in a fanzine. It was 'Extraordinary Discretion' by Susan Matthews. By the time I got to the end, I was totally hooked.
7. The people. I love all my cousins.:D
8. The Professionals.
9. Honestly, after all this time, nothing much could surprise me. I am thrilled, however, that it's still on going.
10. No because it's not really gone. I can still watch ST and talk it with fellow fans.