1) Who made you feel good this week, and how?
2) What did you do this week that moved you closer to reaching your goals?
3) What did you most enjoy doing this week?
4) What did you learn this week?
5) What’s the funniest thing that happened to you this week?
1. Ringtail. I got to pet him for the first time since he starting coming to us for food.
2. My goal is to retire so just existing one more day is a step closer to that. Best part, there's no real planning involved except opening my eyes in the morning. :D
3. Getting my hair cut today. It was getting very long and annoying.
4. More functions for a program at work and just how big San Joaquin county is.
5. Funniest? There's a stumper. I'm in a pretty good mood most of the time, so funnier than normal is hard. I'll have to think about it and, of course, the week isn't over yet...