1. Are you Irish?
2. Do you like Guinness?
3. Do you know what the symbol of Ireland is?
4. Have you ever watched Father Ted?
5. Do you believe in leprechauns?
1. No, I'm half Scottish and half Canadian French. Not a bit of Irish blood in my veins.
2. I don't really care of it or any other beer. I'm more of a wine drinker.
3. I do, but only because of researching a bit on the country. I thought it was the shamrock, but it's actually the harp.
4. I have and adore it, especially Dougal! Love Ardal O'Hanion!
5. As I do many other little creatures. Just because I haven't seen them, it doesn't mean they don't exist! :D
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DW or LJ. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so please feel free to suggest some more!
**Remember that we rely on you, our members, to help keep the community going. Also, please remember to play nice. We are all here to answer the questions and have fun each week. We repost the questions exactly as the original posters submitted them and request that all questions be checked for spelling and grammatical errors before they're submitted. Comments re: the spelling and grammatical nature of the questions are not necessary. Honestly, any hostile, rude, petty, or unnecessary comments need not be posted, either.**