It was a wearisome little thing called, "Tis the Wind" - Star Trek OS
2. Is there anything you regret writing?
The aforementioned fic. It was pretty awful.
3. Name a fic you’ve written that you’re especially fond of & explain why you like it.
Hmm, my personal favorite is The Ghostlight Affair/Love Sought(same story, slash version). It was based upon my theatre and the various techs I worked with. Reading it always reminds me of another time when I was whole and able-bodied.
4. What fic do you desperately need to rewrite or edit?
I can't think of one. I tend to not go backward. I prefer to catch and release.
5. What’s your most popular fanfic?
Probably Illya Kuryakin's Big Day Out
6. How do you come up with your fanfic titles?
Depends upon the series. For Foothills, they are all ABBA songs, Working Stiffs, they always refer to the employment, the rest who knows?
7. What do you hate more: Coming up with titles or writing summaries?
Summaries - always
8. If someone were to draw a piece of fanart for your story, which story would it be and what would the picture be of?
Someone already has. togsos did a series of art for Flexing Your Muscles.
9. Do you have a beta reader? Why/Why not?
Several, actually. They make me a better writer.
10. What inspires you to write?
11. What’s the nicest thing someone has ever said about your writing?
That they wanted to become a writer because of me and that my writing inspired them.
12. Do you listen to music when you write or does music inspire you? If so, which band or genre of
music does it for you?
I do. I listen to the classical station on the radio.