Brought to you by the letter F and the number 5, and anonymous...
1. What is the most important lesson you have learned from your love life?
2. When it comes to love, are you an optimist or a cynic?
3. You see a long lost ex walking down the street. Are you more likely to approach him/her or just keep walking?
4. Do you believe in the idea of a soul mate?
5. Care to share any relationship stories?
1. Hmm, since I married the only man I ever dated (and that was 38 years ago) I might not be the best person to answer this. For me, love has always been a positive nuturing thing that has permitted me great freedom, comfort and strength. I met TBG when I was 17 and it seems I've never know a time without him in my corner. I have learned to never take it for granted or assume that it will survive without care and commitment.
2. Becauce of the above, an optimist.
3. I *um* don't have a long lost ex.
4. Absolutely I do. I also believe that we were born again to be together. This relationship has that feel to it.
5. So many, too many for here.