Please note: if you are in the southern hemisphere, you may substitute the word autumn for spring!
1) Has the weather where you are finally started acting like spring is here?
2) Do you have any special spring activities or outings planned?
3) Have you started wearing different clothing appropriate to spring?
4) What signs of spring are manifesting around you?
5) Are there special foods you enjoy preparing and/or eating in the spring?
1. Yes, it is finally starting to warm up a little. Today we even hit our average. Still would like it to be a little hotter, though.
2. No, really. Right now I'm just trying to get my allergies to behave.
3. I've been wearing shorts for a month now. That's my only concession to hotter weather.
4. Yup, everything is blooming like mad and my allergies are in high gear.
5. The asparagus is starting to drop in price and that usually a good sign that Sprig is here. Also artichokes are 2 for $3 and cherries have started showing up at our Farmer's market.