2. Have you ever been twitterpated (infatuated or obsessed. In a state of nervous excitement)?
3. What does Spring taste like to you?
4. When was the last time you visited an ice cream truck?
5. Do you know what song your ice cream truck plays?
1. I have to admit that once the temperatures hit the 80's, all my drive goes out the window and I just want to sit and stare at the scenery.
2. Outside of fandom, not often. Usually it's when I sign on with a new show, but that can happen at any time of the year.
3. Mmm, surprisingly enough, dandelion greens and fiddlehead fern sprouts. After a long winter in Vermont, these were the first bits of green to poke their heads out. Having only had iceberg lettuce for four months (or longer), these were a delicacy to be savored.
4. That would have been last autumn. I think the truck packs it up in the middle of October, but it was especially warm, so it was out until nearly Halloween. I had a drumstick, which, for some reason, always tastes better from an ice cream truck.
5. A nail screeching, teeth gritting version of 'Turkey in the Straw' - it is something to be both feared and anticipated.