The following set of questions comes to us from Livejournal user "upupandaway"
1. What was your favorite toy as a child?
2. What did you name it?
3. Who gave it to you?
4. Do you still have it?
5. If not, what happened to it?
1. Hmm, that would have to have been my set of plastic dinosaurs. There were 101 various dinosaurs, mammals, and three pieces of background. Man, I loved that set.
2. I didn't.
3. My parents for Christmas
4. That was roughly 49 years ago back in Vermont, so no. I brought very little with me when I made the move west, mostly just clothes and my ST stuff.
5. I suspect my nieces and nephews destroyed them just as they destroyed everything else they got their grubby little hands on. I was happier not knowing.