1. Is there a smell that will immediately sicken you?
2. When you want quiet, where do you go?
3. Do you need/prefer total darkness when you sleep?
4. What is your least favorite taste?
5. How heavily do you rely upon your sense of touch?
1. It's a toss up between skunk, which can give me a headache faster than anything else in the world, and blood sausage frying. *shudder*
2. I don't know that you can really achieve total quiet, but I like going up to the bunkhouse. The only things you hear up there are the sound of the wind, birds and the occasional plane.
3. I like it, but I don't need it and it seems as if the older I get, the less I need it.
4. When I was a kid, my mum would serve Snow's Oyster Stew, a canned soup product. The oysters were thick and rubbery and the broth, ick. I haven't had it for decades and still could still taste it. Last summer, we stopped at a restaurant known for its sea food and our GD had oyster stew. I tasted it and it was the same. So, while I don't mind oysters, I'd have to say oyster stew.
5. My sense of touch is the only one I have that hasn't been compromised, so I would say a lot. My fingertips are very sensitive because of that.