This week's Friday Five comes from littledupont on Livejournal.
Would you rather [entertainment version]...
1. Download music // buy a CD
2. Use MP3 player // Use CD Player
3. Watch a movie at a theater // Rent a video
4. Amusement park for the day // Picnic in a park for a day
5. Read a magazine // Dollage with a magazine
Easy to answer these
1. Buy a CD. I don't know how to down load music
2. Use a CD player, since I don't own the other.
3. What is this rent a video that you speak of? I either get them On Demand or I buy the DVD.
4. Picnic in the park, since my wonky back means I can't read any roller coasters and there's little else to do at amusement parks these days.
5. Dollage? I don't know what that means. I'd will skim a magazine, but haven't bought one in a long time.