2. Do you listen to music when you write or does music inspire you? If so, which band or genre of music does it for you?
3. Do you write oneshots, multi-chapter fics or huuuuuge epics?
4. What’s the word count on your longest fic?
5. Do you write drabbles? If so, what do you normally write them about?
6. What’s your favorite genre to write?
7. First person or third person - what do you write in and why?
8. Do you use established canon characters or do you create OCs?
9. What is you greatest strength as a writer?
1. I did a Working Stiffs story that had features the artisan from costuming and makeup and reference Ben Nye's cosmetics. His daughter read the story and wrote me the loveliest e mail. I was so very flattered by her kind words. There was also a writer whom I hold in very high regard comment to someone else about how much she loved my writing, without realizing that Spikesgirl 58 was standing behind her. That was very cool! :D
2. I do listen to music, mostly classical. However, for inspiration that would have to be ABBA. It has so far inspired 101 fics.
3. I do write one shot stand alones, but I write drabbles, short stories and the occasional novella.
4. Hmm, I think it was about 500,000 words...
5. I do and they are usually just prompts I pick up at random.
6. Horror, hands down. Then spy/espionage.
7. Both. It depends upon what voice and tone I want the story to take.
8. Again, both.
9. No idea. I just write. It comes as natural to me as breathing. I don't think about it or plan what I'm going to write aside from a very basic idea. It just flows. So, maybe that?