2. What could you do to improve it?
3. Are you tempted to eat every time you are hungry or do you wait for the next meal?
4. When are you most tempted to snack?
5. Do you agree with the saying: "Eat your breakfast, share your lunch with a friend and give your dinner to your enemy" or do you think it matters?
1. I try. Boy, do I try, but the pasta and the rice and the potatoes... curses upon you good tasting starches! I try to make sure there are plenty of fruits and veggies in our diet, but, yeah, not so much. I need to exercise a lot more than I do.
2. Walk more, cut back on the wine, not take second helpings. If only I would listen to my own advice.
3. No, I try to only eat at mealtime. We didn't snack at home, so I never got into the habit of snacking while watching TV or reading. That has saved me.
4. For some reason, the urge is the strongest between three and four in the afternoon. Happily, I'm usually in the car then, driving to pick up TBG and coming home, so no food is handy. Weekends, I touch it out.
5. It's how we ate on the farm. Breakfast was always the biggest meal, then we had dinner which is still hardy, but smaller and at night, supper was usually sandwiches, soup, or something fast between milking trade-offs - the adults never wanted to leave us alone with the cows for too long. Sadly, now I'm holding on to my dinner and have traded it for having lunch (now the lighter meal) instead.