1. Describe your favorite outfit.
2. Describe your personal style.
3. Approximately how much do you spend on fashion/personal care annually?
4. Do you dress for yourself or for everyone else?
5. Give us your best fashion/personal care advice.
Oooo, probably not my best topic.
1. My favorite outfit is shorts and a tee shirt, with socks and shoes. As long as they are all clean, I don't really much care what they look like.
2. I don't think I have any personal style unless throwing something on in the morning and hoping for the best is actually a style.
3. I bought a couple new tee shirts and new tennis shoes last year... so less than $100. Why buy clothes where there are books?
4. I think it's pretty obvious that I don't much care what others think about my clothes. If they are clean and comfy, I'm happy. Happily, my husband agrees.
5. Dress for what makes you happy and forget everyone else. As long as you aren't breaking any social norms, it should be about what you like, not what some yahoo says you should like.