2) Are you overpaid or underpaid for the work you do (or last did)?
3) What one thing do you dislike most about your work?
4) What one thing would make your work life happier or more satisfying?
5) Do you try to fit into your workplace’s culture? What does that entail?
1. Yes, I love my work. I preferred it when I was in the scene shop, but since I physically can't do that any longer, this is just fine. They work around my disabilities and I feel vital to the theatre.
2. Honestly, overpaid since most of the time I'm playing on the computer waiting for the phone to ring or someone to come to the office. There are times when we are very very busy, but they are getting fewer and farther between.
3. Nothing really, although it isn't as challenging as it could be.
4. A good back so that I could go back to set construction and scenic art.
5. Workplace culture? We have culture and I didn't know it? If you mean theatre, I've been part of it since 1974. I've worked professionally in it for nearly thirty years. I'm not exactly sure what this question is asking, to be honest...