1) If you could be either a fish or a bird, which would you be, and why?
2) Would you rather it be 10 degrees too hot or 10 degrees too cold? (Does your answer change if that’s indoors or outdoors?)
3) What is the best thing that happened to you today?
4) Is youth wasted on the young? (Follow-up: are you old or young?)
5) Pasta salad or potato salad?
Copy and paste to your own journal, then reply to this post with a link to your answers. If your journal is private or friends-only, you can post your full answers in the comments below.
If you'd like to suggest questions for a future Friday Five, then do so on DreamWidth or LiveJournal. Old sets that were used have been deleted, so we encourage you to suggest some more!
1. Hmm, there are pluses and minuses for both... I love the water, but being able to fly would be cool. Both have rather short live spans and could easily end up as a tasty meal. I think a bird. At least then I could sing. Fish... I don't think they do.
2. Nope. I hate being cold, inside or out. I'm much rather be too hot.
3. Well, since today hasn't really started yet, I'm not sure. I will have to check back.
4. Certainly good joints and energy are. I'm not old, yet, but I am no longer young. People say you're the age you feel, so I'm rather creaky at the moment.
4. Pasta, but I make a version of potato salad with pasta, so it's a wash.