1. What plans did you have for this summer?
2. Have you accomplished them or is it still a work in progress?
3. What would make this summer much better for you?
4. When did you go back to school from summer break when you were a kid?
5. Is anyone else as shocked as I am that July and most of the summer is nearly over?
1. Well, we usually go to the bunkhouse in July, but got shut out until August this year. With July 4th on a Wednesday, it has made the month even weirder. It feel like one big June. I didn't really have an concrete plans for this summer except to get through it without catching heat stroke.
2. So far, no heat stroke. :D
3. Finding a home for the very pregnant kitty that has adopted us and getting her some place safe before her kittens arrive.
4. Always the day after Labor Day (first Monday in September). Perhaps that's what started me on my dislike of Tuesdays...
5. I keep thinking it's May... no, really I do.